We are here to help you to:
- Lower Farm input costs and increase Farm income.
- Change from simply being a price taker
- Network and share
- Combine your selling and purchasing power
How we will achieve this:
- We will provide a low cost web based platform to allow farmers of all sizes to work together in order to achieve better outcomes in both purchasing and selling.
- We will enable you to combine numbers and forward plans to use as bargaining tools with merchants and processors.
- By working with not against, valued farmer service and processing organizations to gain better scale and better results for farms of all sizes.
The benefits to you will include:
- To open up the huge value of independent low cost access to markets.
- Sourcing expertise needed by farmers best interest as the core driver to assist with getting better results Through bulk buying and tenders
- Trust points for each member and trader for clarity with whom you deal.
- Opportunities for smaller traders with good market access to do what they are best at and strengthen rural communities.
Features will include:
- Free easy to use vendor price matching for quick advice on best deals available in market.
- Free farmer to farmer classifieds – buy, sell, exchange, seek or give away anything.
- Free Farmer to Farmer forums and discussions
- Free Rural Events calendar
How much will it cost?
- Simple cost effective flat fee annual membership model $500.00 plus GST
- No percentages or commissions. None.
- Agmatch does not handle farmer funds. Payments are direct between interested parties.
As part of an annual subscription with AGMATCH, you’ll gain access to our members only BUSINESS MEDIA AND SOCIAL NETWORK and our BUSINESS DIRECTORY.
Are you interested in finding out more about AGMATCH?
ARK FINANCIAL GROUP
Anne and Mike Prattley
I graduated with First Class Honours in Agriculture from Massey University in 2009. My thesis involved investigating the effect of Gibberellic acid and nitrogen on pasture dry matter yield using the commercially available product ProGibb® SG (a.i 40 Gibberellic acid). This research concluded that Gibberellic acid is another useful tool available to farmers to help them achieve the balance between feed supply and demand. My parents farm at Waihi and have been using Gibb-Gro (a.i. 90 Gibberellic acid) since last spring after previously using ProGibb® SG. I am seeing no major variation in the dry matter responses achieved with Gibb-Gro compared to those achieved with ProGibb® SG. The one difference that is noticeable between these two commercially available Gibberellic add based products however is the cost per hectare with Gibb-Gro being noticeably cheaper. We continue to use Gibb-Gro.