As a condition of use of Agmatch you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
General reasons for ads/offers or postings being deleted are:
- Ad/offer/posting breaches Agmatch General Posting Policies
- The item being offered for sale is not allowed to be sold on Agmatch. Refer to our list of allowed postings to see what can’t be posted for sale on Agmatch.
- The ad or post is a duplicate of another ad or post previously posted
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the most relevant category or categories for your ad or post)
- Ads or posts in a language other than English. We only accept ads and posts in English. It’s acceptable to include a translation of your ad or post in another language in addition to English
- Ads posted from overseas: No overseas ads are accepted, Agmatch is primarily for locally based individuals and business members only.
- Ad post may contain external links: At our discretion external website links are allowed within your ad to other property / job / classified or auction sites although these must not be outside the rules of those other sites.
- Not descriptive enough: Ads or posts that do not provide enough detail will be placed on hold or removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience for members.
- Inappropriate language
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / etc
- Selling or offering services for supplements / medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy
- Ads or posts that report other fraudulent ads or posts. Please report potentially fraudulent ads or posts via the “report ad” or “report abuse” option located within each ad or post or Contact Us with ad /post details details (ad id, email address) and reasons why these ads/posts should be reviewed
Agmatch reserves the right to remove any ad or post that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the Agmatch community, with or without notice to the poster.
There are several ways that your ad / post may be found to be in breach of policy and removed from the site including:
- Your ad or post has been reported to us.
- When this happens your ad /post may be temporarily suspended until we review it.
- Your ad has been removed by our moderation tools
- In most cases we email you to let you know when we have had to remove your ad. These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for Agmatch emails. You may wish to add Agmatch to your safe senders list if you have one.
- If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by clicking on “Contact Agmatch” located bottom of help pages and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Remember – AGMATCH doesn’t charge any commission and doesn’t charge transaction fees or listing fees. Your annual membership entitles you to list as much as you wish, in fact the more the better.
Ready to sign up ?
Simply click here to become part of something good or call us for more information on 0800 AGMATCH